Furzedown Student Village
Apply for halls
To apply, you will need to register for an account and complete the online application. Please have your student ID number (detailed in your course offer) ready.
You can register for a new UAL Accommodation account or log in to your existing account at our Student Housing Portal.
Furzedown Student Village is set across 3 buildings in Tooting, southwest London. It was renovated in 2012 and has a mix of standard non-ensuite and standard ensuite rooms, arranged into cluster flats of 8 bedrooms as well as on-site gym.
There are 150 single bedrooms available and each kitchen will be shared among 8 students.
The hall of residence is close to a number of local shops, restaurants, and supermarkets, while the larger shops, bars, and markets of Clapham are a short journey away by tube or bus.
- Camberwell College of Arts: 39-minute bike ride / 58-minute tube trip
- Central Saint Martins: 40-minute bike ride / 57-minute tube trip
- Chelsea College of Arts: 34-minute bike ride / 48-minute tube trip / 63-minute bus journey
- London College of Communication: 39-minute bike ride / 41-minute tube trip / 55-minute bus journey
- London College of Fashion: 51-minute tube trip / 52-minute bike ride
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 20-minute bike ride / 34-minute tube trip / 40-minute bus journey
Please note travel times are based on the nearest college.
Halls of Residence
5 Spalding Road
London SW17 9BB
Travel zone: 3
Nearest tube: Tooting Broadway
Nearest train station: Tooting or Streatham Common
Take a tour of Furzedown Student Village, its bedrooms, facilities and common spaces.
Furzedown Student Village Gallery
Prices and sizes
Please note that tenancies at Furzedown Student Village are 42 weeks and that these prices are for the academic year beginning in September 2018.
- Standard rooms (shared bathroom) are £161 per week, £6,762 in total. These rooms are 12 metres squared and have single beds.
- Standard rooms are £176 per week, £7,392 in total. These rooms are 13 metres squared and have single beds.
- Single bed, wardrobe, desk, chair and storage space
- Internet access in every bedroom at no extra cost
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour staff presence
- On-site gym
- Free shuttle bus service to local tube station
- Courtyard space
- Bike storage
- Residents' common room
- Social Reps and Wellbeing Reps living on site.
The accommodation is owned by Find Digs and is jointly managed with the University of the Arts London.
This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit: www.nationalcode.org