Emily Bowes Court
Apply for halls
If you would like to apply, register for an account and complete the online application. Please have your student ID number (detailed in your course offer) ready.
Emily Bowes Court is a short tube ride away from Central Saint Martins and London College of Fashion.
The accommodation boasts great outdoor space, with large-scale games, outdoor gardening space, a large communal television room and study areas.
Emily Bowes Court is next door to a gym, and is a 2-minute walk from Tottenham Hale Underground and rail stations, which provide easy access into central London.
- Camberwell College of Arts: 51-minute tube trip / 1-hour bike ride
- Central Saint Martins: 21-minute tube trip / 32-minute bike ride
- Chelsea College of Arts: 30-minute tube trip / 56-minute cycle
- London College of Communication: 32-minute tube trip / 54-minute bike ride
- London College of Fashion: 18-minute tube trip / 47-minute bike ride
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 59-minute tube trip.
Please note travel times below are based on nearest college.
Halls of Residence
Emily Bowes Court
London N17 9FD
Travel zone: 3
Nearest tube: Tottenham Hale
Nearest train station: Tottenham Hale
Take a tour of Emily Bowes Court, its bedrooms, facilities and common spaces.
Emily Bowes Court Gallery
Please be advised that images in our photo gallery, including those seen in the films and virtual tours, are for guidance only. Our individual studios, bedrooms, kitchens, and communal area layouts vary considerably and may not look exactly as the images are shown.
Prices and sizes
Tenancies at Emily Bowes Court are 42 weeks for a standard room and the following prices refer to the new academic year beginning in September 2020.
Standard rooms are £197.50 a week, £8,925 in total for a 42-week tenancy.
- Three-quarter sized bed and a generously sized study area and chair
- Ensuite bathroom
- Internet access in every bedroom at no extra cost
- Bike storage
- 24-hour staff presence
- Contents insurance
- Social Reps and Wellbeing Reps on site
Emily Bowes Court is managed by Unite Students, who work in collaboration with University of the Arts London. This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit nationalcode.org