Highline Building is a new development exclusively for UAL students just a 5 minute walk from Elephant and Castle Underground and Overground stations.
Apply for halls
To apply, you will need to register for an account and complete the online application. Please have your student ID number (detailed in your course offer) ready.
You can register for a new UAL Accommodation account or log in to your existing account at our Student Housing Portal.
We are really pleased to welcome Wigram House to the UAL halls portfolio this year. Wigram House is a late Victorian mansion block, with beautiful high spec facilities inside. Located in a quiet residential street off the paved piazza of Westminster Cathedral, the hall is located in the heart of central London and a few minutes walk away from Westminster Abbey, The Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and the River Thames.
Please note: this hall is currently under renovation, so for our 4 open days we will be using a showroom bus.
This will be parked opposite Highline Building on Saturday 13 April and Saturday 27 April.
Address for showroom: Steedman Street, Elephant and Castle, London, SE17 3AF
- Camberwell College of Arts: 19-minute bike ride/ 32-minute tube trip/ 34-minute bus trip
- Central Saint Martins: 28-minute bike ride/ 25-minute tube trip
- Chelsea College of Arts: 5-minute bike ride/ 14-minute walk
- London College of Communication: 13-minute bike ride/ 26-minute tube trip/ 24-minute bus trip
- London College of Fashion: 16-minute bike ride/ 12-minute tube trip/ 23-minute bus trip
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 47-minute bike ride/ 52-minute tube trip
Please note travel times are based on nearest College.
Halls of Residence
84-99 Ashley Gardens
Travel zone: 1
Nearest tube: Victoria
Nearest train station: Victoria
Wigram House Gallery
Prices and sizes
Standard tenancies at Wigram House are for 50 weeks and these prices are for the academic year beginning in September 2019.
- Premium shared bathroom rooms are £264 per week, £13,200 in total. These rooms are approximately 10 m2 and have 3/4 size beds.
- Premium rooms are £284.50 per week, £14,225 in total. These rooms are approximately 12 m2 and have 3/4 size beds.
- Premium Studios are £407 per week, £20,350 in total. These rooms are approximately 15 m2 and have 3/4 size beds.
- Three-quarter-sized bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bookcase and storage space
- Internet access in every bedroom at no extra cost
- Residents' common room & TV Lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Bike storage
- 24-hour staff presence
- Contents insurance
- Social Reps and Wellbeing Reps living on site
urbanest Victoria is managed by urbanest Student Accommodation, who work in collaboration with University of the Arts London. This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit: nationalcode.org