Highline Building is a new development exclusively for UAL students just a 5 minute walk from Elephant and Castle Underground and Overground stations.
Apply for halls
To apply, you will need to register for an account and complete the online application. Please have your student ID number (detailed in your course offer) ready.
You can register for a new UAL Accommodation account or log in to your existing account at our Student Housing Portal.
Wigram House is a late Victorian mansion block, with beautiful high spec facilities inside. Located in a quiet residential street off the paved piazza of Westminster Cathedral, the hall is located in the heart of central London and a few minutes walk away from Westminster Abbey, The Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and the River Thames.
- Camberwell College of Arts: 19-minute bike ride, 32-minute tube trip, 34-minute bus trip
- Central Saint Martins: 28-minute bike ride, 25-minute tube trip
- Chelsea College of Arts: 5-minute bike ride, 14-minute walk
- London College of Communication: 13-minute bike ride, 26-minute tube trip, 24-minute bus trip
- London College of Fashion: 16-minute bike ride, 12-minute tube trip, 23-minute bus trip
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 47-minute bike ride, 52-minute tube trip
Please note travel times are based on nearest College.
Halls of Residence
84-99 Ashley Gardens
Travel zone: 1
Nearest tube: Victoria
Nearest train station: Victoria
Take a tour of Wigram House, its bedrooms, facilities and common spaces.
Wigram House Gallery
Please be advised that images in our photo gallery, including those seen in the films and virtual tours, are for guidance only. Our individual studios, bedrooms, kitchens, and communal area layouts vary considerably and may not look exactly as the images are shown.
Prices and sizes
Standard tenancies at Wigram House are for 42 weeks and these prices are for the academic year beginning in September 2020.
- Premium shared bathroom rooms are £279 per week, £11,718 in total. These rooms are approximately 10 m2 and have 3/4 size beds. Bathrooms are shared with 1-2 people and each bedroom contains a washbasin.
- Premium rooms are £299 per week, £12,558 in total. These rooms are approximately 12 m2 and have 3/4 size beds.
- Premium Studios are £430 per week, £18,060 in total. These rooms are approximately 15 m2 and have 3/4 size beds.
- Three-quarter-sized bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bookcase and storage space
- Internet access in every bedroom at no extra cost
- Residents' common room & TV Lounge
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour staff presence
- Contents insurance
- Social Reps and Wellbeing Reps living on site
urbanest Victoria is managed by urbanest Student Accommodation, who work in collaboration with University of the Arts London. This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit nationalcode.org