Now in their 9th consecutive year, MullenLowe Group is proud to be sponsor of the Central Saint Martins Degree Shows and present the MullenLowe NOVA Awards for Fresh Creative Talent to celebrate and reward the most exceptional work from across the college.
From 1,300 graduating students, just five MullenLowe NOVA Awards are presented to students whose work represents truly original creative thinking and execution. One winner, two runners up and the recipient of the Unilever #Unstereotype Award are selected by the panel of expert judges, while the YourNOVA ‘People’s Choice’ Award is decided through a public online vote.
2018 MullenLowe NOVA Award Winner:
- Yajing Hu, MA Photography, ‘Heartbeat’
2018 MullenLowe NOVA Award Runners Up:
- Paolina Russo, BA Fashion: Fashion Design and Knitwear, ‘A Love Letter to my Hometown’
- Cybi Williams, BA Fine Art 2D, ‘Untitled’
2018 Unilever #Unstereotype Award:
- Veronika Fabian, BA Jewellery Design, ‘Chains For an Average Woman’
2018 YourNOVA ‘People’s Choice’ Award:
- Montague Von Richthofen, BA Performance: Design and Practice, ‘Who Am I Without You / Another You and Follow Me Inside My Head’
“For MullenLowe Group, we see these awards as an investment in emerging creative talent, where our support and encouragement can provide a platform for these individuals to go on and influence the rest of the world.” - Jose Miguel Sokoloff, Global President of MullenLowe Group Creative Council.