For the third year, students have voted for the favourite academic and technical staff. Over 700 students nominated someone, with six Central Saint Martins staff among the winners.
Shelly Asquith, President of the Students’ Union, said: “The Students’ Union led Teaching Awards are an exciting opportunity for the whole of the UAL community to acknowledge the valuable impact our frontline academic and technical staff have on our time here.
“What’s meaningful is that hundreds of students nominate these staff members and can enjoy the process of seeing them rewarded.”
The 2014 winners from Central Saint Martins are:
- Caroline Dakers, BA Culture, Criticism and Curation
- Paul Dewis, Print
- Alison Green, MA Culture, Criticism and Curation
- Betti Marenko, Product Design
- Daniel Rubinstein, MA Photography
- John Wollaston, Photography department & digital print workshop