Museum Exhibition Showcases Graduate Talent
Each year, our Museum and Study Collection buys selected pieces from the Degree Shows. An exhibition, currently on display in the window gallery at Central Saint Martins, showcases some of the graduate work held in the collection.
The display features:
- An outfit by 2014 fashion graduate Charlotte Tydeman
- Ceci n’est pas une chaise by 2014 MA Industrial Design graduate Cecile Maia Pujol
- A Childhood in England, the set of photos that won Graphic Design graduate Scarlet Evans the Sony student prize in 2014
- 2013 ceramics graduate Rafael Atencia’s Sea Foam Container and Sardines
- 2014 Fine Art graduate Bryony Hussey’s Mantle piece
- We Killed Fashion, a publication by 2014 MA Narrative Environments graduate Catherine Bella.
The window exhibition will run until the end of July 2015.