Lowe Nova Awards: Show Two Shortlist
We are delighted to announced the second wave of 2015 Lowe Nova Award shortlisters selected from Degree Show Two.
- Jim Chen-Hsaing Hu, BA Fashion Womenswear
- Pierre Campo, BA Fashion Menswear
- Ben Silverton and Sidney (Yi Xiang) Lim, BA Graphic Design
- Liberty Antonia Sadler, BA Performance Design and Practice
- Abay Zhumagulov, BA Product Design
- Anna Laura Schlimm, BA Textile Design
- Saeeda Saeed, MA Communication Design
- Yuwen (Georgia) Xue, MA Character Animation
- Marta Bordes, MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery
- Pan Wang, MA Industrial Design
- ‘Jelly’ Jialin Deng, MA Narrative Environments
Global creative advertising network, Mullen Lowe Group, is pleased to sponsor Central Saint Martins Degree Shows for the fifth year. In 2011, the network created Lowe Nova – the Mullen Lowe Group Award for fresh creative talent, exclusively with Central Saint Martins. Out of 15 shortlisted from the final degree shows, there are only three Lowe Nova Award winners handed out to students whose work represents truly original creative thinking and execution.
Winners will be announced in July 2015.