Congratulations to Lisandro Olmos who was awarded the Fourth Annual Lowe Nova Award last night. Lisandro’s menswear collection was inspired by recent student protests in his native Venezuela against the government’s socioeconomic policies.
The awards ceremony, which took place in Notting Hill, saw five of this year’s 13 finalists presented with Lowe Nova Awards – the overall winner, three runners up and a Unilever Magic Award:
- Lisandro Olmos, BA Fashion Menswear – ‘Hero’: video
- Rosie Pilkington, BA Graphic Design – ‘Visual Illusion’: video
- Sinaida Michalskaja, MA Photography – ‘Leon & Johannes’ and ‘Martin’: video
- Jack Idle, BA Architecture: Spaces and Objects -‘West Library Assembly’: video
- Unilever Magic Award winner: Ferdinand Freiler, MA Communication Design – ‘Designing Plate-Ware to Create a Multisensory Dining Experience’: video.