In response to the launch of the Les Visionnaires Scholarship Fund, our alumni including Dylan Jones, Giles Deacon, Sebastian Conran and Jarvis Cocker have contributed wonderful designs. They can be viewed in the newly published catalogue on Issuu.com.
The artworks and other donated pieces will be auctioned on Thursday, 2 July at Central Saint Martins. Advanced bidding is now open.
If you are interested in attending the auction please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fund will help to ensure that our brightest talents have the opportunity to study at postgraduate level at CSM, regardless of background. The brief was to create artwork inspired by their interpretation of what it means to ‘Fly Beyond’.
The contributors are:
- Afroditi Krassa, hospitality designer
- Beatrix Ong, luxury footwear and accessories designer
- BurtonNitta, interdisciplinary artist duo
- Cathy Lomax, artist
- Dylan Jones, GQ Editor
- Emily Wardill, artist
- Fredrikson Stallard, furniture design studio
- Giles Deacon, fashion designer
- Hannah Martin, luxury jewellery designer
- Heidi Kilpeläinen, recording and performance artist
- Iain R Webb, award-winning writer
- Jarvis Cocker, musician
- Jean-Pierre Braganza, fashion designer
- Matthew Williamson, fashion designer
- Natasha Chetiyawardana, founder of Bow and Arrow
- Ryan Chetiyawardana, internationally acclaimed mixologist
- Patrick Thomas, graphic designer
- Sam Hecht, founder of Industrial Facility
- Sebastian Conran, product designer
- Stephen Jones, milliner
- Sir Terence Conran designer and entrepreneur
- Will Broome, illustrator.