Congratulations to former Central Saint Martins students Mary Katrantzou, Stella McCartney, Gwendoline Christie, Thomas Tait and Grace Wales Bonner who were among the winners at last night’s British Fashion Awards.
The prestigious annual ceremony honouring the best in the British Fashion industry saw the talented CSM alumni take home the following awards:
- Emerging Womenswear Designer – Thomas Tait (MA Fashion)
- Emerging Menswear Designer – Grace Wales Bonner (BA Fashion Design with Marketing)
- New Establishment Designer – Mary Katrantzou (MA Fashion, BA Textile Design)
- Brand – Stella McCartney (BA Fashion)
- British Style – Red Carpet Ambassador: Gwendoline Christie (Drama Centre London)
See images from the evening in the gallery below.
Image credit: Mike Marsland, British Fashion Council