We’re pleased to announce a professional development opportunity for four artists and designers who graduated from Central Saint Martins in either 2014 or 2015. The Despina Residency is open to graduates from courses within the Art, Spatial Practices and Graphic Communication programmes.
The residency is for one month, from 1-31 March 2016, and offers:
- Studio space at Largo das Artes
- Accommodation in a self-contained flat
- Opportunity to propose workshops and talks
- Administrative and curatorial support from Largos das Artes
- Group exhibition at Largos das Artes gallery
The Despina Residency is hosted by Largo das Artes. This independent contemporary arts space, located in the historical city centre of Rio de Janeiro, houses studios, a gallery and a residency programme. Find out more by downloading the documents below: