In this section, you’ll find details of the staff who lead the Teaching, Learning and Employability Exchange, as well as links to the main contacts for each of these areas of the Exchange’s work.
Dr Danielle Tran
Danielle is Interim Dean of Learning, Teaching and Enhancement. She manages the Exchange and leads on the delivery of the UAL Learning and Teaching Enhancement Strategy.
Careers and Employability
Richard Sant, Head of Careers and Employability
Richard is responsible for a diverse team of employability and enterprise specialists who offer job opportunities, entrepreneurship support, and workshops, along with a dedicated team supporting alumni and the wider creative community in London.
- If you are interested in opportunities to embed enterprise and employability teaching and learning in the curriculum, visit our Careers and Employability pages.
- Find key contacts for helping you to develop and embed enterprise and employability into the curriculum.
David White, Head of Digital Learning
Dave leads the development of the University strategy for technology-enhanced learning and coordinates the development and support of UAL’s virtual learning environment comprising all our e-learning platforms including Moodle, Workflow and Myblog.arts. Read Dave's Research profile
- Explore how technology enhanced learning can develop your teaching and learning.
- Details of other members of the Digital team are available to UAL staff via Canvas.
Get in touch with your college, research or team staff development contact to discuss support for your staff application to the MA or PgCert courses.
Catherine Smith, Senior Lecturer in Learning and Teaching in Art and Design
Catherine is the Programme Director for Academic Practice in Art, Design and Communication, and Course Leader of the MA in Academic Practice.
Lindsay Jordan, Lecturer in Learning and Teaching in Art and Design
Lindsay is Course Leader of the Higher Education Academy-accredited Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice in Art, Design and Communication. Read Lindsay's Research profile.
Funding and awards
- Neil Currant, Interim Educational Developer (Reward and Recognition)
Find out more about the awards and funding on offer through the Exchange and the contacts for the different awards and funding streams.
Attainment and Academic Enhancement Model (AEM)
The full team is listed under AEM and Attainment or UAL staff can search 'AEM' on Canvas to find out more.