All UAL students can get 24/7 online mental health support with Togetherall.
Togetherall is a safe place for you to share what’s on your mind and get support with your mental health and wellbeing.
The service is online, completely anonymous and moderated by trained professionals. It’s available 24/7 so you can access it at a time that suits you, from the comfort of home.
On the Togetherall platform, you can:
- Speak to others in a one-to-one chat or a community group.
- Take online self-help courses exploring anxiety, sleep, depression, problem solving, assertiveness and more.
- Complete self-assessments to help you understand more about yourself and how you are feeling, set goals and track your progress.
How to join
- Visit Togetherall.com
- Select 'Register' to gain access with your UAL email address
- Create an anonymous username
Togetherall is not a crisis service. If you need help urgently, find out about available helplines and emergency support.