At UAL Creative Computing Institute you can learn new skills and develop knowledge in:
- Creativity and machine learning
- Human computer interaction
- Big data, social platforms and digital citizenship
- Computational environments, visualisation and sensing
- Creative coding and software development for the digital creative industries
These skills and knowledge are in high demand in industry. As a graduate you can find exciting career opportunities in many fields, including:
- Web and app development
- Interactive digital experience
- Smart product development
- Internet of things
A key part of its status as an institute within UAL is its social mission. This has 3 key related areas of work:
1. Digital Inclusion
We create opportunities for marginalised people to access creative technology.
2. Diversity in Technology
We are mindful of how the technology we develop impacts society.
3. Digital Entrepreneurship
We create entrepreneurship opportunities for marginalised people.
Students and researchers will benefit from our purpose build labs and spaces including:
- Specialist teaching spaces
- Technical resources
- Expert support staff
University of the Arts London
45–65 Peckham Road