Past Research Events
Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon past research events that centre around the colleges' subject areas of design, fine art and performance.
New research in performance, scores, film and happenings emerging from female artists’ conceptual art practices.
Science-fictional and future-orientated cultural practice in which people of colour, indigenous cultures and non-Western subjects take centre stage.
Event that looked at creative interventions in contemporary performance. Included a workshop by ZU-UK.
Symposium that looked at ways in which lens-based practitioners explore the concept of difference.
The Im/Material conference brings together artists, archivists, curators and academics to consider the role of the archive in aspects of culture.
An interdisciplinary symposium on photographic futures in a post-digital world.
Robert Storr, Bernd Behr, Rebecca Heald and David A Bailey explore the relationship the between the exhibition maker and the interpretation of the artist’s work.
The Victorian Futures conference explores how ideas of cultural democracy are realised through design, architecture, art, material and popular culture.
Speakers from arts practice, art education, curation, sociology and cultural criticism gather to ask - what's the relationship between aesthetic judgement and social distinction?
- Haute Ecole d'Art et de Design (HEAD - Geneva University of Art and Design)
- Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy at Kingston University
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT, Australia)
- Hogeschool voor de Kunsten (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Parsons / The New School (New York, USA)
- Academy of Fine Art (Budapest, Hungary)
- Artists' Moving Image Research Network
- SHARE (Setting the Agenda in Europe for Research and Doctoral Programs in the Arts)
- Valand Academy, University of Gothenberg (Sweden)
- University of Hyderabad (India)
- University College London
- University of Manchester
Museums and galleries
- Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA)
- Alan Cristea Gallery
- British Museum
- Raven Row
- Victoria & Albert Museum (V&A)
- Tokyo Wonder Site
- The Showroom
- The Tate
- Future Laboratory
- Cape Farewell
- Society for Artistic Research
- Wellcome Trust