Camberwell College of Arts is a renowned art and design college. We give students the space to explore their creativity. Staff will support and challenge you to rethink current practices. Our facilities embrace both traditional craftsmanship and digital technology.
Our courses will make you think about your social responsibility, as well as develop your critical and making skills.
Find your own path
Camberwell College of Arts respects individuality. We encourage and value a considered approach. These attributes have led to our graduates gaining international recognition within their field. Our alumni include:
- Matthew Clark - Creative Director, United Visual Artists
- Matthew Stone - Artist
- Kate Moross - Art Director, Studio Moross
- Emily Druiff - Artistic Director, Peckham Platform
- Errol Donald - Creative Director, Curator and Educator
- Ben Freeman - Founder, Ditto Press
- Alice Hawkins - Photographer
- Jody Barton - Illustrator
- Emma Thomas - Co-founder, A Practice for Everyday Life
- Jack Sachs - Animator and Illustrator
Our south east London location is home to a thriving art scene. The area hosts a variety of galleries, project spaces and studios that our students, staff and graduates work and exhibit in. These include on-site gallery Camberwell Space, Peckham Platform, Work Form and Honeymoon 226.