Every year, University of the Arts London welcomes students from Malaysia on to our degrees, short courses and Study Abroad programmes.
University of the Arts London (UAL) works closely with two official representatives in Malaysia:
Saintfield Sdn Bhd c/o Life College
Level 1 Block D'Aman Ria
3 Jalan PJU 1A/41
47301 Petaling Jaya
MABECS Sdn Bhd Malaysian British Educational Cooperation Services
B-3A-5, Block B West, PJ8
No.23, Jalan Barat, Seksyen 8
46050 Petaling Jaya
Both representatives offer support in your language through every stage of the application process, free of charge. Services include:
- Providing information about UAL and its six Colleges.
- Specialist advice about our courses and help with choosing the right programme for you.
- Advice on preparing your application and portfolio.
- Arranging an interview in Malaysia with one of our academic staff.
- Help with visa applications and travel to the UK (there may be a small charge for these services).
Your local British Council office can offer you advice about studying in the UK.
Our academic staff travel to Malaysia every year to attend exhibitions, hold workshops and give presentations at schools and colleges. These events give you an opportunity to meet us, find out about studying at UAL and discuss your application in person.
If you have applied through our local representative University Consultants, you can be interviewed in Malaysia by one of our travelling academic staff.
What to expect
- Further education and undergraduate applications:
If you are successful in the interview you will receive an offer on the spot. If the interviewer cannot offer you a place on your first choice course, they will advise you on other suitable courses across UAL's six Colleges or recommend ways you can improve your work so that you can reapply at a later date.
- Postgraduate applications: For some courses our interviewers can make offers on the spot, for other courses they will make a recommendation to the College you are applying for.
Please note, if you apply directly to one of our Colleges and not through our representative, you will be interviewed in London or by telephone by your chosen College. In these interviews, you can only be offered a place at the College you have applied to.