After you accept a place on a course, you are given a UAL email address, integrated calendar, and personal storage.
Graduating this year? Your Office 365 account will expire after you complete your course. This includes access to your UAL inbox, Microsoft Office, and OneDrive. Please ensure you save all your work before you leave.
To find out more, see our Leaver's checklist.
Login to Office 365 to access your UAL email account, or follow our guides to set up on your device:
- iPhone or iPad
- Windows phone
- Switch Clutter on/off, or find out more about Clutter
Use of UAL email must be in compliance with the
Email Code of Conduct. It is against UAL policy to receive or send or receive spam and junk mail, including unsolicited mass mailings.
Use Skype for Business to send instant messages to staff and students at UAL.
- Use Skype for Business on any device via Outlook Web App
- Install Skype for Business on a UAL desktop. See our step-by-step guides to install software on a UAL Mac or install software on a PC.
- Use OneDrive for large, non-confidential files that don't need backing-up.
- IT Services cannot restore files saved on OneDrive if they're deleted
- You should never share anything confidential on OneDive.
- Files moved to the recycle bin will remain in there for 30 days.
- You have 1TB of OneDrive storage
- Please delete files you no longer need.
- Get help using OneDrive.
After you enroll, you will have access to 500MB of storage synced with your IT Account on your Home Drive. Your Home Drive is personal file storage on the UAL Network. You can find your Home Drive on UAL computers.
On a UAL PC, your Home Drive is ‘My Documents’
On a UAL Mac, your Home Drive is labeled with your username. There's often a shortcut on your desktop.
Please delete any files or folders that you no longer need. This storage space is limited and can fill up quickly.
You will receive a warning message when your H: drive is almost full. At this point it is essential to delete files; once the limit has been reached you will not be able to access it.