The following staff are dedicated to embedding enterprise and employability in the curriculum and providing support for students.
Richard Sant and Hannah Breslin work with staff across UAL to support engagement with the Creative Attributes Framework and embed enterprise and employability within the curriculum. They work with College leads to support curriculum development, validation and revalidation to ensure courses offer high-quality employability and enterprise learning opportunities.
- Head of Careers and Employability - Richard Sant
- Educational Developer - Employability - Hannah Breslin
Employability Practitioners deliver student-facing careers support across all UAL Colleges. This includes: one-to-one CV checks, extra-curricular employability workshops and co-curricular employability sessions. If you're interested in arranging employability workshops for your course, please contact the relevant practitioner for your College from the list below:
- Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon - Lewis Campbell (Employability Practitioner)
- CSM - Ruth Annett (Employability Practitioner)
- LCF - Contact the Graduate Futures team at LCF to discuss support they offer
- LCC - Zoe Tynan-Campbell (Employability Practitioner)
Zoe Tynan-Campbell is also our Enterprise in the Curriculum Specialist across UAL, and can be contacted to discuss ideas around enterprise and live briefs that are linked to the curriculum.
- Enterprise Practitioner - Emma Thatcher (provides enterprise support and workshops - UAL wide)
- IP Education team - Provides support and guidance, contact Roxanne Peters. UAL IP module available via Academic Support Online.
- Creative Shift - Sat Sehmbey (supports widening participation students - UAL wide)
- Academic Coordinator LCC - Ellen Hanceri (LCC only)
The LCC Academic Coordinator works to raise the profile of practice, enhancement and scholarly debate into enterprise and employability pedagogy, acting as a valuable link within between the college and Careers and Employability.
Stay in touch
Sign up to the Careers and Employability staff mailing list to be kept informed about relevant news and opportunities.