Careers and Employability contacts
The following staff are dedicated to embedding enterprise and employability in the curriculum and providing support for students.
Richard Sant and Ismaril Wells work with staff across UAL to support engagement with the Creative Attributes Framework and embed enterprise and employability within the curriculum. They work with College leads to support curriculum development, validation and revalidation to ensure courses offer high-quality employability and enterprise learning opportunities.
- Head of Careers and Employability - Richard Sant
- College and Curriculum Team Manager - Ismaril Wells
Employability Practitioners deliver student-facing careers support across all UAL Colleges. This includes: one-to-one CV checks, extra-curricular employability workshops and co-curricular employability sessions. If you're interested in arranging employability workshops for your course, please contact the relevant practitioner for your College from the list below:
- Chelsea and Camberwell - Zoe Tynan-Campbell (maternity cover for Hannah Breslin)
- LCC and Wimbledon - Sat Sehmbey
- CSM and LCF - currently being recruited for
- Enterprise Practitioner - Emma Thatcher (provides enterprise support and workshops - UAL wide)
- Intellectual Property Lecturer - Roxanne Peters (provides IP workshops and advice - UAL wide)
- Employability and Progressions Practitioner - Jai Tyler (supports widening participation students - UAL wide)
- Academic Coordinator LCC - Ellen Hanceri (LCC only)
The LCC Academic Coordinator works to raise the profile of practice, enhancement and scholarly debate into enterprise and employability pedagogy, acting as a valuable link within between the college and Careers and Employability.