Partner With Us
Careers and Employability offers business opportunities to organisations and companies. As part of Europe’s largest arts university and producer of creative talent, Careers and Employability can help you engage with our students and graduates by advertising your job vacancies and hosting popular recruitment fairs.
Careers and Employability welcomes the opportunity to connect our talented pool of students and graduates with companies and organisations from across the public, private and third sectors.
Ways to partner with Careers and Employability
Find new creative staff, freelance professionals and interns by advertising jobs or paid internships on our in-house recruitment site Creative Opportunities, one of the UK’s leading creative recruitment sites.
Contribute to our events programme by running talks and workshops for students and graduates to inform, inspire and share industry knowledge.
Help us provide inspirational mentoring to UAL’s students and graduates. Last year our mentoring programme provided over 100 mentors to the UAL community, thanks to the participation of individuals from partnering companies and organisations.
Benefit from our best practice internship programmes, including The Graduate Internship Scheme which offers employers the opportunity to take on a paid intern whilst receiving a 50% funding subsidy towards the cost.
Part-Time Job Fair
The Part-Time Job Fair helps employers find flexible part-time, temporary and freelance staff. The Part-Time Job Fair is an employer’s opportunity to speak to students and graduates who are looking for flexible work. You’ll also have the opportunity to market your brand across our six colleges.
University of the Arts London has over 20,000 students. Our students and graduates are creative and engaged in the cultural life of London. They are looking for work in all areas of the retail and services sectors in London. The last fair in October attracted over 1500 attendees.
Book a stand
Standard employer stand prices
- £110 + VAT - small and medium-sized companies and non-profit organisations
- £155 + VAT - large companies (over 200 employees)
Stand price includes:
- Hire of stand
- Refreshments throughout the day for 2 representatives
- Free internet for all exhibitors, on request
- Logo added to 5,000 promotional flyers*
- Social media branded marketing on Facebook & Twitter
(* booked 3 weeks before the event)
Sponsor the fair
The SILVER sponsorship package is £450 + VAT and includes;
- A stand with a location of your choice (subject to availability);
- Refreshments throughout the day for 3 representatives;
- 1 FREE targeted direct email advert through the ArtsTemps database;
- A dedicated student to support you setting up and taking down your stand etc;
- Free internet for all exhibitors, on request;
- Social media branded marketing on Facebook & Twitter.