This year's Creative Opportunities Unlocked took place from 1-3 February 2022.
Applications for our 2022 fair have now closed.
UAL has over 20,000 creative students on the cutting edge of cultural life in London. They are studying art, design, fashion, communications, media and performance subjects and are seeking a variety of flexible work whilst they study or alongside their creative practice. Our job fairs are open to students and graduates from UAL’s 6 renowned Colleges.
Creative Opportunities Unlocked
1-3 February 2022
This event provided brands with a chance to engage with University of the Arts London’s (UAL’s) world-class creative students and graduates and promote their vacancies across our six renowned colleges.
Creative Opportunities Unlocked gave UAL students and graduates the chance to interact with employers and engage with a variety of advice, support and information.
Partners got involved in the following activities:
- Featured on our Instagram - with advice or information about their company and job roles.
- Hosted an ‘Ask Me Anything’ Instagram Q&A session - where students and graduates submitted their career related queries.
- Hosted online one-to-ones - gave CV or portfolio advice.
- Gave a 25-minute online talk – about the graduate roles they were currently recruiting for; a journey through their career; or application, interview or CV advice.
- Took part in our online employer speed networking event - engaged directly with students and graduates to discuss career opportunities or roles that they were currently recruiting for and answered questions about their company.
Get involved in our 2023 event
Sign up to our partnerships newsletter to be informed when bookings for Creative Opportunities Unlocked 2023 open.