Creative Writing Fact Or Fiction Beginners Short Course
How do we transform experience and imagination into compelling prose? These eight-week courses are designed to develop your creative skills and confidence to write. Here is an opportunity to explore your powers of expression in a critical but supportive environment. Weekly assignments and group discussions will help you to refine your craft, strengthen your narrative voice and understand your audience. Personal tuition and advice will address the writing process, from getting started to getting published. And all the stories in between.
Clear, easy to understand lessons:
• Our tutors will explain things in easy to understand, accessible English. If they need to use any special terminology they will make sure they explain what they mean.
• New methods will be shown to students through live demonstrations, in a way that’s crystal clear and easy to understand.
Experience life on campus
• Network and share ideas with students from across the globe
• Access the technology and materials relevant to your discipline
• Shop in our college shops for any materials you might need
• Ask questions of your tutor in real time
• Receive feedback and critique on your assignments
• Experience the many sights of London on your down time
A certificate of completion:
• You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
• As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
• We always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
• Certificates are great to complement your cv.
This course is scheduled to run on campus in a face-to-face delivery format. Please note that due to the ongoing pandemic situation this course may be adapted in line with UK government guidance or other operational requirements. This may include changing course location (to another UAL site), cancellation of the course, or moving part or all of the course online. In the event of any changes being required we will inform you as soon as possible and support you in any changes required. Please bear this in mind when making any travel, visa, or accommodation arrangements.
Please bring to the first session:
- Something to write with
- Something to write on
Meet the Tutor:
How do we transform experience and imagination into compelling prose? These eight-week courses are designed to develop your creative skills and confidence to write.
- Central Saint Martins
- Telephone +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- Address 1 Granary Square King's Cross London N1C 4AA
college: Central Saint MartinsMake an enquiry
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Central Saint Martins
- Short Courses
- +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- 1 Granary Square
- King's Cross
- N1C 4AA