Master Fashion Social Media Online Short Course
Whether you’re starting a brand, entering the world of fashion PR and marketing, or simply need to supercharge your industry profile, social media marketing is an indispensable skill in the world of fashion. Perfect for budding fashion journalists, designers, PRs or marketers, this course will teach you everything about social media marketing in a fashion context, using up-to-the-minute brand and magazine case studies to enable you to master Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, and everything in between, with the expertise of a social media editor.
Who should take this course
This course is for fashion creatives, designers or marketers who want to boost their personal or business digital presence.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
Learn how to:
- compile a winning social media strategy
- execute successful paid campaigns and measure your success using analytics
- master social storytelling and create engaging content and viral videos
- supercharge your online profile
- get to grips with SEO and network in the digital world like a pro
- discover how bloggers, publications and brands use affiliate marketing to monetise their social presence and generate sales
- social media content strategy and creation, paid social marketing, SEO, reporting, influencer and affiliate marketing, digital networking and online brand-building.
You will glean expert social media marketing skills that will benefit your personal and / or business brand and make your CV stand out in a crowded fashion marketplace. Students will learn how to execute winning social media campaigns, boost their online presence, optimise social channels for SEO, work with influencers, analyse social media data and network online.
Meet the Tutor:
This course will teach you about social media marketing in a fashion context, using current brand and magazine case studies to enable you to master Facebook Live, Instagram Stories and other relevant platforms.