Brand Management (Online Short Course)
Find out how a strong brand can be the most important asset for an individual or company in achieving growth and notoriety.
Focusing on the importance of strategic management of brands, you will gain insight into the branding processes and sustained value creation.
Through practical exercises, you will apply this knowledge and learn how to develop effective identity strategies to successfully guide the expression of a brand, in the current markets. Taught by a professional in the brand design and visual communication fields, you will examine agency briefs, client requests and case studies.
For more information on Online Short Courses please see the below information.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
- Building a Brand Platform
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Experience
- Humanising Brands - the Importance of Brand Archetypes
- Brand Design and the Construction of a Brand Identity
- How to Manage a Brand Effectively
- Case Studies Analysis
- Practical Exercises
By the end of this course you will be able to fully analyse and develop any brand, including positioning and effective communication. This will hugely benefit your professional development, CV and future work opportunities.
Who should attend
Professionals, students and recent graduates in the fields of Design, Marketing, Communication, Photography, Videography and Fine Arts. Also suitable for those interested in broadening their knowledge of Branding and Communication-related subjects.
All Levels Welcome
Please note that Online courses are closed to all new bookings 48 hours prior to the course starting.
Giulio Mazzarini is a creative director and photographer living in London. He was born in Rome, Italy, where he graduated in Sociology. In 1998 he moved to London, where he completed a Masters in Design Studies at Central Saint Martins, University of The Arts London. After working on the creation of the trend forecasting website WGSN.com, he founded the communication studio GEM. His work has been seen in international magazines such as Vanity Fair, Marie Claire, Elle and Dazed & Confused. He has also contributed to the image development of companies and brands, such as L'Oréal, Reebok, Aston Martin, Citroen and Selfridges. He is an Associate Lecturer of the University of the Arts London, European Institute of Design (Rome) and Groupe INSEEC (Paris & London).
Online short course materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net
Onsite and Offsite course specific materials
Please bring along:
A notepad and pen
Laptop, iPad or tablet