Organic Form In Jewellery Short Course
This course will provide you with a foundation in the exciting techniques of forging, anticlastic raising, fold forming and hydraulic press forming to create a range of beautiful jewellery objects. You will have the chance to explore and develop your practical and design skills by applying and combining some of these techniques to produce diverse and exciting designs inspired by organic forms.
Some basic jewellery making skills would be an advantage for this course although basic skills will be covered.
Base metals and silver for set projects will be provided.
Clear, easy to understand lessons:
- Our tutors will explain things in easy to understand, accessible English. If they need to use any special terminology they will make sure they explain what they mean.
- New methods will be shown to students through live demonstrations, in a way thats crystal clear and easy to understand.
- Experience life on campus
- Network and share ideas with students from across the globe
- Access the technology and materials relevant to your discipline
- Shop in our college shops for any materials you might need
- Ask questions of your tutor in real time
- Receive feedback and critique on your assignments
- Experience the many sights of London on your down time
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- We always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
- Certificates are great to compliment your cv.
Your tutor will outline the course agenda in detail on day one of your course.
Please bring with you to the first session:
- An apron
- Sensible footwear ie. no 'open toe' sandals
- Hair band (if you have long hair)
Meet the Tutor:
This course will provide you with a foundation in the exciting techniques of forging, anticlastic raising, fold forming and hydraulic press forming to create a range of beautiful jewellery objects.
- Central Saint Martins
- Telephone +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- Address 1 Granary Square King's Cross London N1C 4AA
college: Central Saint MartinsMake an enquiry
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Central Saint Martins
- Short Courses
- +44 (0)20 7514 7015
- 1 Granary Square
- King's Cross
- N1C 4AA