3D Design Development
3D design is a broad and exciting discipline encompassing interiors, theatre design, exhibition design, model making, and furniture for which inspiration can be found everywhere.
This two-day course will combine practical and theoretical elements to give you a fuller understanding of the important process of design development. You will learn how to seek out inspiration to suit any given design brief and use it to begin investigating 3D forms and spaces. You will look at other artists’ and designers’ work and learn how to apply research to your practice.
You will present your work to your colleagues and tutor, teaching you to effectively communicate your design thinking.
- How and where to find inspiration
- Methods of experimentation
- Applying research to practice
- Physical 3D modelling
- Presentation and communication
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Use a breadth of research and design experimentation to influence your design process and inform your final output
- Clearly and confidently communicate the process and rationale behind your designs
- Grasp the importance of process behind good design
Who Should Attend
Those interested in spatial and interior design, architecture, furniture and product design.
Follow Up Courses
After you have completed this course you may want to take3D Model Making.
We also offer bespoke 3D design courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our CustomisedTraining page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.