skip to main content

Ineligible Courses

Most UAL courses are eligible to receive US federal and private loans, however there are some courses that do not qualify for this funding.

Courses ineligible for US Federal Loans:

Courses ineligible for US Private Loans:

*Study Abroad means that a student is studying at UAL as a part of their course at another university. They cannot obtain US federal or private loans through UAL, but should be able to apply for their loans through their home university.