Support for Graduates
We know that finding work or starting out freelancing can be challenging early on in your career. As a UAL graduate you can:
- Book to attend regular Careers and Employability workshops throughout term time.
- Book to attend Graduate Futures Week and Creative Enterprise Week.
- Access our Creative Opportunities jobs board.
- Apply to sell your work in not just a shop.
- Apply to work for UAL ArtsTemps within one year of graduation.
- Apply for our Mentoring scheme.
- Apply for Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
- Apply for a MEAD fellowship award
- Apply for Creative Enterprise Award funding
- Access one-to-one online support and advice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and through our Instant Messenger chat.
Your future helps shape our future
Careers and employability are committed to helping you to find a living doing what you love. It’s really important to us to find out how you are getting on, so we will be getting back in touch about 15 months after you have graduated to conduct the “Graduate Outcomes Survey”.
The information you share with us will help us to understand what all our graduates are doing so that we can design careers support for the next generation of UAL graduates. Please help us and future graduates by taking a few minutes to respond.