Creative Enterprise Awards
Money and Support for Your Business
Application deadline 13 June 2018
Applications are now open. Apply here SEED CE Application Form (Word 30kb)
Looking to start your own business? SEED: Creative Enterprise Awards are funding and support packages to help grow new business ideas and nurture enterprising initiatives developed by UAL students and graduates. Our graduates, often go on to launch exciting new creative businesses or social enterprises and we’d like to recognise and celebrate this and support them in their first steps.
This year we are launching the awards in partnership with industry leaders and organisations. Apply for a grant of up to £5,000 plus a share of prizes including: showcasing opportunities, leading industry mentorship and specialist business training.
The awards ceremony will take place 4 July 6-8.30pm at Chelsea College of Arts.
What we're looking for
- Creative business ideas or ideas that make an important social impact
- An original product or service that addresses a clear market need
- A good understanding of the market and how you will access it
- A business model that clearly identifies how the business will make money
- Evidence of the skills, experience and determination to succeed
- Overseas trading and sourcing are encouraged; however, projects must have a presence and base in the UK.
Open to current UAL students and recent graduates (within 2 years of graduation).
Join our mailing list to be the first to find out more.
International students and graduates
International students and graduates who wish to set up a business in the UK after graduating will need to apply for a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa. More information is available on our International: Graduate Entrepreneur Visa page.
Please email email@example.com
Find out about applying for a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa as an international student wanting to start a business.
Find out about events and workshops for students and graduates to help them on their career journeys.
Careers and Employability also provides a number of different funding opportunities for UAL students and recent graduates.