University of the Arts London (UAL) works closely with our official representative (sometimes called an ‘agent’) in Thailand:
16th Floor, Regent House
183 Rajdamri Road
Contact: Mr John Kelly/Mr Simon Moore
Tel: +66 (0) 2255 5157-9, ext. 951
Mentor can offer you support locally and in your language through every stage of the application process, free of charge. Services include:
- Providing information about UAL and its six Colleges.
- Specialist advice about our courses and help with choosing the right programme for you.
- Advice on preparing your application and portfolio.
- Arranging an interview in Thailand with one of our academic staff.
- Help with visa applications and travel to the UK (there may be a small charge for these services).
Your local British Council office can offer you advice about studying in the UK.