Email, calendar and personal storage
After you accept a place on a course, you are given a UAL email address, integrated calendar, and personal storage.
Graduating this year? Your Office 365 account will expire after you complete your course. This includes access to your UAL inbox, Microsoft Office, and OneDrive. Please ensure you save all your work before you leave.
Login to Office 365 to access UAL inbox, or follow our step-by-step guides:
- Set up Outlook on your Mac
- Set up Email on Android
- Set up Email on Windows phone
- Set up Email on iPhone or iPad
- Set up Email on Blackberry
- Switch Clutter on/off, or find out more about Clutter.
- Create an email signature
Use of UAL email must be in compliance with the Email Code of Conduct. It is against UAL policy to receive or send or receive spam and junk mail, including unsolicited mass mailings.
Use Skype for Business to send instant messages to staff and students at UAL.
- Use Skype for Business on any device via Outlook Web App
- Install Skype for Business on a UAL desktop. See our step-by-step guides to install software on a UAL Mac or PC.
- Use OneDrive for large, non-confidential files that don't need backing-up.
- IT Services cannot restore files saved on OneDrive if they're deleted
- You should never share anything confidential on OneDive.
- Files moved to the recycle bin will remain in there for 30 days.
- You have 1TB of OneDrive storage
- Please delete files you no longer need.
- Get help using OneDrive.
After you enroll, you will have access to 500MB of storage synced with your IT Account on your Home Drive. Your Home Drive is personal file storage on the UAL Network. You can find your Home Drive on UAL computers.
- On a UAL PC, your Home Drive is ‘My Documents’
- On a UAL Mac, your Home Drive is labeled with your username. There's often a shortcut on your desktop.
- Please delete any files or folders that you no longer need. This storage space is limited and can fill up quickly.
You will receive a warning message when your H: drive is almost full. At this point it is essential to delete files; once the limit has been reached you will not be able to access it.