Luxury Brand Management (Online Short Course)
How do luxury fashion brands stand out from the crowd and successfully communicate what they stand for? Learn the basics of luxury brand management and how it works in the fashion industry. This introductory online course will equip you with the fundamental knowledge and understanding you will need if you aspire to work within the luxury industry.
- The history of brands (overview)
- Names, logos and symbols
- Basic principles of managing a brand
- Trends in customer attitudes and behaviour
- Brand identity and brand positioning
- Corporate culture, values and mission
- Communicating brand values offline and online
- Attracting and retaining customer loyalty
- The new generation of rule breakers
- Case studies
By the end of this course you will have;
- Developed an insight and understanding of the luxury brand world
- Learnt to identify luxury target customers and their needs
- Developed an understanding of how to build target customer profiles
- Gained a good understanding of brand positioning and its impact on luxury brands
- Learnt various methods to communicate luxury brand values
- Received insider tips on how the luxury industry is changing
Who is Luxury Brand Management (Online Short Course) for?
This course is ideal for anyone who is working or wants to work in luxury fashion management, and wants to develop their practical understanding of the luxury brand world.
Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
Why choose an LCF Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Fashion wherever you are in the world. The real-time chat sessions are fully interactive allowing you to communicate easily with the tutor at the same time as fellow students. Additionally all LCF Online Short Courses include:
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCF Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here
Sanjeev Davidson has a Master of Arts degree from Central Saint Martins, London. He is a Brand Consultant and leading international expert for fashion brand development. He is the originator of ‘BRAND dna X’, a pioneering formula and methodology to manage brands for relevance, sustainability and growth. His masterclasses, seminars, and corporate workshops, cover industry topics from innovation, creativity, brand management, consumer trends, the future of luxury, marketing and communication, as well as starting your own fashion label. Sanjeev has extensive international experience, his talks have been delivered across the world ranging from the UK, China, Indonesia, USA, Spain, India, UAE, Russia, Japan, Argentina and Switzerland. He is the Founder and Director of London Fashion Consultancy, which is a company that provides brand diagnostics and business strategies to the fashion industry. He is also CEO of stylefutures.com, Zurich’s leading brand innovation and entrepreneurship resource. In addition, Sanjeev is founder and pioneer of Mindtastics™, a mindfulness training for modern balanced lives. He teaches a unique technique to unlock the potential in individuals as well as companies. Alongside consulting to many small to medium size enterprises, Sanjeev has worked with some of the world's largest brands and lifestyle businesses including Hackett, Aston Martin, Pepe Jeans, Levi’s, Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Firetrap, Diesel, True Religion, Ben Sherman, Fox Racing Inc, G-Shock, I-D magazine (Vice Group), Harrods, Fenwicks, ASOS, Zara, Massimo Dutti, Agent Provocateur, Ellassay, Aimer Lingerie, Rapsodia, Jazmin Chebar, Dian Pelangi, Woolmark and the BBC. At the moment Sanjeev is working as an international consultant to the Centre for Fashion Enterprise and the British Council in London, Jakarta Fashion Week and Fashion Forward in Jakarta, plus the Ahead Foundation in Geneva. In these roles he is working with highly talented emerging designers and brand start-ups, in order to develop an infrastructure and strategy for their business and increase their chances of success.
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
If no dates are showing then please Enquire about this course and we will contact you when new dates are published.