Luxury Brand Management (Online Short Course)
How do luxury fashion brands stand out from the crowd and successfully communicate what they stand for? Learn the basics of luxury brand management and how it works in the fashion industry. This introductory online course will equip you with the fundamental knowledge and understanding you will need if you aspire to work within the luxury industry.
- The history of brands (overview)
- Names, logos and symbols
- Basic principles of managing a brand
- Trends in customer attitudes and behaviour
- Brand identity and brand positioning
- Corporate culture, values and mission
- Communicating brand values offline and online
- Attracting and retaining customer loyalty
- The new generation of rule breakers
- Case studies
By the end of this course you will have;
- Developed an insight and understanding of the luxury brand world
- Learnt to identify luxury target customers and their needs
- Developed an understanding of how to build target customer profiles
- Gained a good understanding of brand positioning and its impact on luxury brands
- Learnt various methods to communicate luxury brand values
- Received insider tips on how the luxury industry is changing
Who is Luxury Brand Management (Online Short Course) for?
This course is ideal for anyone who is working or wants to work in luxury fashion management, and wants to develop their practical understanding of the luxury brand world.
Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
Why choose an LCF Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Fashion wherever you are in the world. The real-time chat sessions are fully interactive allowing you to communicate easily with the tutor at the same time as fellow students. Additionally all LCF Online Short Courses include:
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCF Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here
Please note that Online courses are closed to all new bookings 48 hours prior to the course starting.
Eddie is a highly successful and respected fashion accessories buying manager with a wealth of experience in buying and merchandising for branded luxury for multi brand department stores, premium and luxury brands as well as premium own label brands.
Experienced in creating destination retail concepts for example strategically taking House of Fraser accessories from a high street own label offer to one of the largest premium and luxury offers within the UK. Eddie has built successful working relationships with numerous luxury brands including Hermes, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, YSL, Chloe, Givenchy, Mulberry, Anya Hindmarch, Paul Smith Michael Kors, to name a few. Working with these brands on both an own bought, concession and branded shopfit basis.
As well as teaching Eddie works with various international fashion brands and retailers on a consultancy basis.
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
- The latest version of Java installed on your device
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions