Introduction to Fashion Industry Skills for 13 to 16 Year Olds Taster Online Short Course
This taster session is ideal for anyone with an interest in this area. Whether you are considering taking a short course, further study, or just have a curiosity and would like to learn more about the subject for your own projects.
During this taster session, you will have the opportunity to gain an oversight into the different areas of the fashion industry that will be covered on the Introduction to Fashion Industry Skills for 13 to 16 Year Olds Online Short Course.
Who should attend this course?
This taster session is aimed at anyone with an interest in the fashion industry but unsure what area they perhaps what to specialise in. The taster session will give an insight into what the Introduction to Fashion Industry Skills for 13 to 16 Year Olds Online Short Course covers and the skills you will learn and how it can help you have a taster into different aspects of the Fashion Industry to help you decide which areas interest you further.
No previous knowledge is required to attend this taster session.
By the end of this taster course students should:
- Gain an understanding of some of the key areas within the fashion industry.
- Have an introduction to what the course will entail.
- Have a taste of the type of teaching and activities that are involved in the course.
- Understand how the course will be conducted and what would be expected of you.
Delivered by one of our professional and experienced tutors Sophie Murphy, this session we will give you an insight into Introduction to Fashion Industry Skills for 13 to 16 Year Olds Online Short Course.
You will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and leave with a greater awareness of the fashion industry and of your potential.
Why should you attend a taster session?
- Taking a taster course is a great way to figure out what your next move should be, whether it is a degree, a short course or career change.
- It can be a great way to figure out which short course to take.
- You will get an insight into what it means to study at UAL.
- You will meet our professional and experienced tutors, who will give you an insight into the subject and answer all the questions you have been meaning to ask.
- You will meet like-minded people from different background and corners of the world.
- And even if you realise it is not for you, it will help you figure out what is.
- An introduction to Introduction to Fashion Industry Skills for 13 to 16 Year Olds Online Short Course and what it covers
- A brief overview of the topics, roles and areas covered
- How the course is taught and what is needed
- The outcomes of the course
Please bring with you:
- A notebook
- A pen
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date web browser (we recommend Chrome)
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended. The built-in microphone in your device would also be fine)
- Strong Internet connection - we recommend a minimum of 2 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload, faster if possible. You can test your network speed here - https://www.speedtest.net/
Meet the Tutor:
Join us on this taster course and gain an insight into the Introduction to Fashion Industry Skills for 13 to 16 Year Olds Online Short Course