Our Company Booking process is for clients and creative industry partners who are interested in group bookings of 2 or more staff onto UAL Short Courses and having an ongoing account to allow for multiple course bookings over the course of each year.
If you are seeking just an individual staff booking, please book via the website using a credit card and request an invoice if required
What you'll need
To make a company booking onto a Short Course using a purchase order payment process please complete our Company Booking form.
- Purchase order number on company-headed paper
- Scanned copy of a purchase order, or a sponsor letter from your company on headed paper, with the Director's signature
- Please ensure that we are set up as a supplier on your accounting system so that we can invoice you
- If we are not set up on your accounting system, please send over the forms or links to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Names, phone numbers, nationalities, and date of births
- Booker Name, nationality & date of birth
Company bookings on purchase orders can only be processed up to 6 weeks before the course start date.
If less than 6 weeks you will need to book onto the courses using a credit or debit card via our website.
Please ensure that you use the Booking on Behalf of someone option and to include your Company details so that the invoice is addressed to the Company and not the individual.
All invoices must be paid before the course start date. If invoices are not paid your place/s could be cancelled.
To make a company booking onto a short course, using a purchase order payment process, please complete our Company Booking form.
Get in touch
Or, call +44 (0)20 7514 7015 - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.