Every year, University of the Arts London welcomes students from Pakistan onto our degrees, short courses and Study Abroad programmes.
Contacts in Pakistan
Agents can offer you support in your language through every stage of the application process, free of charge. Services include:
- Providing information about UAL and its six Colleges
- Advice about our courses and help with choosing the right programme for you
- Advice on preparing your application and portfolio
- Arranging interviews in Pakistan with one of our academic staff
- Help with visa applications and travel to the UK (there may be a small charge for these services).
Your local British Council office can offer you advice about studying in the UK.
UAL works with the following agents in Pakistan:
Education Resources Network
Office No. 12, 1st Floor, Block 8,
Super Market F/6, Islamabad,
T: +92 300 500 7969
Naseem Khan Consultancy
Offers at interview
Further education and undergraduate applications:
If you are successful in the interview you will receive an offer on the spot. If the interviewer cannot offer you a place on your first choice course, they will advise you on other suitable courses across UAL's six Colleges or recommend ways you can improve your work so that you can reapply at a later date.
For some courses our interviewers can make offers on the spot; for other courses they will make a recommendation to the College you are applying to.