University of the Arts London welcomes students from Kazakhstan every year onto our degrees, short courses and Study Abroad programmes.
UAL works with two official representatives in Kazakhstan. Our representatives can offer you support locally and in your language through every stage of the application process, free of charge.
Their services include:
- Providing information about UAL and its six Colleges
- Specialist advice about our courses and help with choosing the right programme for you
- Advice on preparing your application and portfolio
- Arranging an interview in Kazakhstan with one of our academic staff
- Help with visa applications and travel to the UK.
Your local British Council office can offer you advice about studying in the UK.
Events in Kazakhstan
Our academic staff travel to Kazakhstan to attend exhibitions, hold workshops and give presentations at schools and colleges. These events give you an opportunity to meet us, find out about studying at UAL and discuss your application in person.
Find out more about upcoming exhibitions we’ll be attending and register to attend:
- 11 October 2018 - International University Fair in Astana
- 13 October 2018 - Study UK exhibition in Astana
- 14 October 2018 - Study UK exhibition in Almaty
To receive updates from UAL about future visits to Kazakhstan, please register your interest via this form.