Your IT account is used to access MyArts, Moodle, email and UAL desktops.
Password Self-Service (PSS)
- You can reset your IT account password at any time using PSS.
- There may be a 15-minute delay before your new password updates across services.
- If you’re using a UAL desktop, make sure it is connected to a network cable before using your new password.
- If you are a returning student and your password expired over the summer break, you will need to call the IT Service Desk for a password reset on +44 (0)207 514 9898. This is due to passwords expiring after 365 days.
Unable to log in to Moodle?
- If you are having problems logging into Moodle, you will need to call the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)207 514 9898 for your password to be reset.
- Lines are open 24/7, however lines can be quite busy Monday – Friday between the times of 9-10am, 12 – 2pm and 3 – 4pm.
- All new students are given a preset password.
- You should change this to something more memorable as soon as possible.
- If you have made more than 3 failed login attempts using your preset password, you will need to phone the IT Service Desk for a password reset on +44 (0)207 514 9898.