Your network username and password are used to access important systems such as your email account, UAL computers, Moodle and MyArts.
The information below will help you with any password issues with your account.
Current or returning students
- If your password has expired, you can reset it by clicking the ‘Forgotten Password (Students)’ option on Password Self Service (PSS). This will send an email to your personal email account containing a link to set a new password
- If you know your password and simply wish to reset it you can do this by logging into the PSS portal
Starting your next course?
- If you have completed a course and are starting a new course straight away in the next academic year (e.g. finished a Foundation course and will be starting an Undergraduate course in September), you will use the same network username and password
- If your password has expired, you can reset it by clicking the ‘Forgotten Password (Students)’ option. This will send an email to your personal email account containing a link to set a new password
- If there are more than 150 days between finishing one course and starting the next, your account will be inaccessible after 150 days until you have firmly accepted the offer for your next course and met any conditions
- You will not have access to some services, such as Library Services, until you enrol on your new course
- It may take up to 15 minutes for your password to be updated across all systems.
- Prevent delays by making sure your email address is up to date in the Student Portal. If you are unable to update your email address, contact email@example.com.
Still stuck? Check out the Password FAQs page or call the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)20 7514 9898
- Before starting your course, you will be sent an email to the personal email address you gave us when applying. This contains your network username and a link asking you to set a password. You should do this as soon as possible
- After clicking the link, a second email will be sent to you containing further instructions
- If you have not received this email, and have firmly accepted your offer and met any conditions, please check your Junk folder
- If you still haven’t received it, please contact: