I’ve forgotten my password, how do I reset it?
- Go to Password Self Service (PSS)
- Select ‘Forgotten password'
- You will receive a link to your personal email account to reset your password
I know my password, how do I reset it?
- Login to Password Self Service (PSS)
- Select ‘Change Password’
I can’t login to Password Self Service
- Your password may have expired. Select ‘I have forgotten my password’ and follow the instructions.
I haven’t received my password reset email
- This is sent to your personal email. To check which email address is used, log in to the Student Portal
- If you no longer have access to this email account, email the Registry team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to login to the student portal, call the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)207 514 9898.
I’ve reset my password but can’t log in
- It may take up to 15 minutes for your new password to be updated across all systems
- If you still can’t login, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)207 514 9898
There’s a problem with my Keychain (Mac)
IT Service Desk: +44 (0)207 514 9898
(24/7, 365 days a year)
MySupport: Raise a ticket