Master Fashion Social Media
Whether you’re starting a brand, entering the world of fashion PR and marketing, or simply need to supercharge your industry profile, social media marketing is an indispensable skill in the world of fashion. Perfect for budding fashion journalists, designers, PRs or marketers, this course will teach you everything about social media marketing in a fashion context, using up-to-the-minute brand and magazine case studies to enable you to master Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, and everything in between, with the expertise of a social media editor...
Taught by: Natalie Hughes.
Learn how to:
• compile a winning social media strategy
• execute successful paid campaigns and measure your success using analytics
• master social storytelling and create engaging content and viral videos
• supercharge your online profile
• get to grips with SEO and network in the digital world like a pro
• discover how bloggers, publications and brands use affiliate marketing to monetise their social presence and generate sales
• social media content strategy and creation, paid social marketing, SEO, reporting, influencer and affiliate marketing, digital networking and online brand-building.
You will glean expert social media marketing skills that will benefit your personal and / or business brand and make your CV stand out in a crowded fashion marketplace. Students will learn how to execute winning social media campaigns, boost their online presence, optimise social channels for SEO, work with influencers, analyse social media data and network online.
Who should take this course
This course is for fashion creatives, designers or marketers who want to boost their personal or business digital presence.
You should come with a basic understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube. Ideally you will have already set up accounts across these five platforms.
Please note: This course is for students aged 18 and older
• mobile phone
• camera (optional)
• notebook and pen.