Introduction to Sustainable Fashion for Professionals and Brands Weekend Online Short Course
This course will give you an overview of the considerations to be made in the current climate for professionals and fashion start ups alike. Customers expect increasing levels of transparency and sustainability from their fashion brands, where is your thinking and how can you progress?
This includes knowledge of the issues faced by our industry and the planet, and how to tackle them.
Who should take this course?
People working in fashion or starting up new brands.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Further details about preparing for your online course, and the equipment you need, can be found here.
Please note that all courses are taught in UK time. To check and compare times please click here.
Online Short Course Materials
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
Course Specific Materials
- Paper and pen to take notes during live sessions
- Labour conditions
- Transparency and challenges therewith
- Waste in production
- Product life cycles
- Business models
Meet the Tutor:
This online short course focuses on sustainability and the considerations that need to be made in the current climate for professionals and fashion start ups alike.