Producing Online Video Content
Have you ever wondered how Dove #ChooseBeautiful or Nike Womens #BetterForIt video content have gone viral? This course will prepare you to plan and produce videos for brands that will form part of a sharable brand story. By the end of the course you will have a thorough understanding of storytelling structures and treatment development.
Through a series of lectures and practical workshops you will learn about storytelling structures, treatment development and research of your idea, basic shooting techniques, editing and delivery. It is ideal for you if you are a filmmaker looking to move into this 'in-demand' area. It will also be useful for you if you are an account manager or marketing coordinator who has responsibility for commissioning online content. By the end of the course you will leave feeling ready to approach clients and briefs with well constructed ideas and proposals and the ability to execute them professionally.
- Writing and understanding briefs and outlining client needs
- Thinking in budgets. Analysis of current forms of online content
- Basic storytelling techniques and narrative structures
- Basic camera skills and shooting needs.Basic editing skills (Adobe Premiere Pro CC)
- Feedback delivery and analysis
- Networking and your own online presence
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Write and interpret briefs, work with client needs
- Design and deliver a project treatment and budget
- Understand the basics of using a video camera and employ basic shooting skills including understanding of audio
- Deliver and respond to feedback
- Edit a video using software (Adobe Premiere Pro CC) and basic editing skills
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for you if you are a filmmaker looking to move into this 'in-demand' area. It will also be useful for you if you are an account manager or marketing coordinator who has responsibility for commissioning online content.
Beginner / Intermediate. Youshouldhave basic computerskills andsome good ideas.
Follow Up Courses
After you have completed this course you may want to learn more about Video Editing with Apple Final Cut Pro X or Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro. Oryou may want to learn more about the art of Documentary Storytelling.
We also offer bespoke video editing courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.