LinkedIn for Business: B2B Marketing
LinkedIn is currently growing at a staggering rate with 20 million UK subscribers and one new user per second. This one day intensive course is designed to give you a step-by-step guide in building your brand awareness through LinkedIn.
This course gives you the opportunity to use LinkedIn to facilitate effective marketing brand awareness, knowledge transfer and customer engagement in a supportive environment. By the end of the course you will discover the foundations of producing a compelling profile and tools to build strong networks that will raise your brand profile
Through a series of workshop exercises you will gain the knowledge and techniques to become an advanced user, propel your organisation's LinkedIn marketing activity and increase your brand engagement.
- Sales/ B2B Marketing
- Profile copywriting
- Network building
- Advertising platforms
- Content marketing
- Lead generation
- LinkedIn Mobile Apps
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Set objectives and optimise your personal and organisations LinkedIn presence
- Build the foundations of a compelling profile to attract your target audience
- Increase your first degree networks to raise your profile
- Gain an understanding of optimising advertising platforms for B2B marketing
- Create captivating content to share with your community
Who Should Attend
Individuals who are interested in digital marketing, social media marketing, content and PR, business development or recruitment.
We also offer bespoke marketing courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.