Coronavirus: online resources for students
Our buildings may be closed but you can still access great resources online - to study, stay connected, stay calm and even keep your career plans on track. Discover fantastic tools and services for digital learning, software, skills, health and wellbeing and more.
IT tools and support
Get any Office 365 app online like Outlook email, Word and Sharepoint - you just need your UAL login.
If you need help with things like passwords, emails or Office 365, call IT Services +44 (0)20 7514 9898 or tell us about the issue in MySupport.
For issues with learning tools like Moodle of Collaborate Ultra, please contact your course leader.
- Check out the online library resources.
- Use Articles Plus to search online subscriptions and image databases.
- View our Subject guides - online resources for your course.
- Ask the Library service or email our Academic Support Librarians.
- Temporary offers of free content from our e-resource suppliers, made available to aid remote learning
Stay up to date
Find out answers to your questions on learning and assessment during isolation.