Creative Lenses is a 4 year cross-European action research project which aims to strengthen and develop the business capacity and sustainability of European cultural and arts organisations.
Funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union, this project brings together some of Europe’s leading arts and cultural organisations to share and distill knowledge about the current and future business models and ongoing sustainability of cultural and arts organisations. These are the organisations who are involved in the project:
- Trans Europe Halles (TEH) - Network of cultural centres in Europe.
- IETM – Network for contemporary performing arts.
- University of Basilicata in Matera, Italy.
- The City of Lund, Sweden.
- Olivearte, United Kingdom.
- Kosice2013 culture agency, Slovakia.
- Village Underground in London, United Kingdom.
- Vyrsodepseio in Athens, Greece.
- Manifatture Knos in Lecce, Italy.
- Stanica in Zilina, Slovakia.
- P60 in Amstelveen, The Netherlands.
- Kaapeli Cultural Centre in Helsinki, Finland.
Download the speakers' presentations
Download the workshop leaders' presentations