Google Analytics: Beginners
Google Analytics is an industry wide web analytics tool that has quickly become a prerequisite for many digital professionals. This Google Analytics training course will teach you the essentials to fully utilise Google Analytics for your respective purpose...
Taught by: Nate Dagogo, A respected industry expert.
Google Analytics is an industry wide web analytics tool that has quickly become a prerequisite for many digital professionals. This Google Analytics training course will teach you the essentials to fully utilise Google Analytics for your respective purpose.
Whether you're new to website traffic analytics or looking to enhance your current skill-set, this course will cover most of the burning questions required to measure business performance and more importantly make better informed business decisions.
Through a series of workshop exercises you will understand what is Google Analytics and how to use it. Master the relevant elements of Google Analytics to confidently enable you to have the right skills to keep up with ever-changing digital landscape.
- Creating Google Analytics accounts
- Implementing tracking tag
- Exploring predefined reports (Audience, Behaviour and Acquisition)
- Custom reports and dashboards
- Segmenting and filtering couple with the notion of users, sessions, hits and events
- Exploring conversion report and creating goals
- Campaign Codes (UTM Tracking)
- Google Tag Assistant
- Google Sheets Integration with Google Analytics
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Configure the setup of Google Analytics account and the basic navigation of the interface
- Understand the key dimensions and metrics relevant to your business. Furthermore, the importance of the hierarchy of users, sessions, hits and events
- Utilise Google Analytics pre-defined reports efficiently and the purposes of each report section
- Create tracking URLs, goals, segments, create custom reports and dashboards
- Integrate Google Analytics with other tools such Google Sheet and Google Ad-Words, as well as the basics of mathematical formulas in spreadsheets like Excel and Google Sheets
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to better their knowledge of web analytics for work or running a business. If you are already familiar with web analytics we would advise looking for a more advanced course.
Beginners. All students must have access to their own Google Analytics account.
Follow Up Courses
After you have completed this course you may want to continue your Digital Marketing education with Digital Marketing Strategy and learn Social media and Analytics: Advanced.
Tailor Made Training
We also offer bespoke courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Tailor Made Training page.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.
Details for booking
|Date||Day of Week||Time||Duration||Cost||Status||Location||Action|
|10/05/2017 - 17/05/2017||Wednesday||18:00 - 20:30||2 Weeks||£399||Available||Elephant & Castle - SE1||Add to Basket|
|11/07/2017 - 11/07/2017||Tuesday||11:00 - 17:00||1 Day||£399||Available||Elephant & Castle - SE1||Add to Basket|
|20/09/2017 - 27/09/2017||Wednesday||18:00 - 20:30||2 Weeks||£399||Available||Elephant & Castle - SE1||Add to Basket|
|06/12/2017 - 06/12/2017||Wednesday||11:00 - 17:00||1 Day||£399||Available||Elephant & Castle - SE1||Add to Basket|