Google Analytics: Beginners
Google Analytics is an industry wide web analytics tool that has quickly become a prerequisite for many digital professionals. This Google Analytics training course will teach you the essentials to fully utilise Google Analytics for your respective purpose...
Taught by: Nate Dagogo, A respected industry expert.
Google Analytics is an industry wide web analytics tool that has quickly become a prerequisite for many digital professionals. This Google Analytics training course will teach you the essentials to fully utilise Google Analytics for your respective purpose.
Whether you're new to web analytics or looking to enhance your current skill-set, this course will cover most of the burning questions required to measure business performance and more importantly make better informed business decisions.
Through a series of workshop exercises you will understand what is Google Analytics and how to use it. Master the relevant elements of Google Analytics to confidently enable you to have the right skills to keep up with ever-changing digital landscape.
- Creating Google Analytics accounts
- Implementing tracking tags
- Exploring predefined reports (Audience, Behaviour and Acquisition)
- Custom reports and dashboards
- Segmenting and filtering coupled with the notion of users, sessions, hits and events
- Exploring conversion report and creating goals
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Configure the setup of Google Analytics account and the basic navigation of the interface
- Understand the key dimensions and metrics relevant to your business. Furthermore, the importance of the hierarchy of users, sessions, hits and events
- Utilise Google Analytics pre-defined reports efficiently and the purposes of each report section
- Create tracking URLs, goals, segments, create custom reports and dashboards
- Integrate Google Analytics with other tools such Google Sheet, as well as the basics of mathematical formulas in spreadsheets like Excel and Google Sheets
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to better their knowledge of web analytics for work or running a business. If you are already familiar with web analytics we would advise looking for a more advanced course.
Beginners. All students must have access to their own Google Analytics account.
Follow Up Courses
Once you have completed this course you may want to find out more about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Coding for Non-coders or Graphic Design for Social Media.
We also offer bespoke courses for groups, individuals and businesses. To find out more, visit our Customised Training page.
Nate Dagogo is experienced data professional. He has a background working in Financial Services, Broadcast Media and Digital Marketing. He currently works at BT (within their Consumer division) providing analytical insights to optimise BT's marketing efforts primarily in digital. Outside of work he's an avid sport fan and regularly plays tennis and football.
This course will be taught by a respected industry expert.