Court of Governors
University of the Arts London is a higher education corporation created by statute and it is an exempt charity. Its governing body is the Court of Governors.
The Court of Governors consists of 25 governors who are also the University’s charity trustees. The majority of governors are external laypeople.
The main duties of the Court of Governors are:
- To determine and promote the educational character and mission of the University
- To oversee the efficient use of resources, the University’s solvency, and to safeguard the University’s assets
- To approve the University’s statement of accounts
- To set a framework for the pay and the conditions of staff.
View the strategic calendar:
- Calendar_2017_Updated (PDF 40KB)