Fashion Marketing and Communications
If you're interested in fashion but perhaps not in design, then this two-week hands on intensive fashion marketing and communications course will introduce you to the exciting worlds of fashion marketing, PR, contemporary fashion PR and fashion social media...
Taught by: Sanjeev Davidson, Tutor to be confirmed.
If you're interested in fashion but perhaps not in design, then this two-week hands on intensive fashion marketing and communications course will introduce you to the exciting worlds of fashion marketing, PR, contemporary fashion PR and fashion social media. It's perfect if you're an aspiring fashion marketer or PR.
Course includes short briefs, live brief from fashion industry and a visit to a London PR Agency.
Fashion marketing and branding:
- The meaning and value of brand communication
- Trends in consumer attitudes and behaviour
- Analysing the fashion market and its environments
- Fashion marketing research
- Identifying fashion segments and selecting target market
- The fashion product
- Integrated fashion communications
- Fashion marketing planning and determining the strategy
- Differentiating, positioning and innovation in fashion markets
- The fashion calendar
- International dimension of fashion marketing
- Marketing luxury products and other contemporary issues
Contemporary Fashion PR and social media:
- The power of the fashion image
- Celebrity product placement
- Exploring the digital landscape and social media
- How PR works with marketing and advertising
- Types of social media
- Why you should be using social media for personal branding, company branding and working within an organisation
- How to network efficiently using social media
- Who to monitor and keep a social media presence
- Career and CV recommendations
Beginners. You should have an interest in the subject area and a desire to learn but no previous experience is required.
Your course place is confirmed once you have booked online or via the phone using a credit or debit card. There is no deadline for booking. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis, and all courses have a maximum number of students. We suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.
Sanjeev Davidson completed his MA at Central St Martins and began working as an art director at BBOY creating their brand identity and managing their multimedia production team. He then moved onto graphic design for Pepe Jeans and Fox Racing, before designing for Ben Sherman. He spent four years as Head of Design and menswear collections at Firetrap, ensuring the brand values and image was the essence of all product areas, to increase product sales and market share. He has also been instrumental in shaping Firetraps brand image for UK and global markets. Sanjeev was then head hunted to Head of Design at Hackett, where he redefined their product development and range offer, to reposition the brand for international expansion and his contributions helped them to achieve the Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade 2012. He is now combining consultancy for new businesses with lecturing at LCF. This has included delivering regular branding workshops in China and Argentina for business owners, and in the UK for international audiences.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- Tablet or laptop,
- A3 Sketch Pad
- Good Selection of Coloured Felt Tip Pens.
Details for booking
|Date||Day of Week||Time||Duration||Cost||Status||Location||Action|
|03/04/2018 - 13/04/2018||Monday - Friday||09:30 - 17:30||9 Days||£995||Available||High Holborn - WC1V||Add to Basket|
|18/06/2018 - 29/06/2018||Monday - Friday||10:00 - 17:30||10 Days||£995||Available||High Holborn - WC1V||Add to Basket|
|23/07/2018 - 03/08/2018||Monday - Friday||10:00 - 17:30||10 Days||£995||Available||Lime Grove - W12||Add to Basket|
|03/09/2018 - 14/09/2018||Monday - Friday||10:00 - 17:30||10 Days||£995||Available||High Holborn - WC1V||Add to Basket|