The show took place last Thursday evening at Royal College of Surgeons in central London, and featured hair by Lou Teasdale of Bleach London, Claire Mulleady of MAC pro makeup team, nails by Liza Smith at CND and styling by Anders Sølvsten Thomsen. The centuries old venue was brought to life by the dark euphoric sounds of Haelos. The event was live streamed globally.
The featured MA Fashion Design Technology Womenswear graduates were Pelin Isildak, Lauren Lake, Sui Yiru, Alexandru Tunsu, Zhixan Wang, Ning Xu, Yawen Qian, Kirim Yun, Desiree Slabik and Ysabel Lee.
LCF News was backstage to capture the energy and chaos. See some of the backstage images below.
Special thanks to stylist Anders Sølvsten Thomsen, Claire Mulleady and the M.A.C Pro team for makeup, the designers, the creative team, Lou Teasdale of Bleach London, Liza Smith at CND Nails and Bacchus Productions for such an inspiring show. The show will be available to watch on YouTube shortly.
All Photography by Hanna Puskarz.
- Read the full LCFMA16 Womenswear runway recap
- Find out more about MA Fashion Design Technology Womenswear
- Read more about the MA16 season of events
- Find our more about postgraduate courses at London College of Fashion
- Find out about postgraduate open days
- Meet the graduates in our LCF MA16 Graduate Spotlight series
- Read more about LCF MA16 on LCF News
- #LCFMA16 on Twitter and Instagram