Our international projects and consultancy addresses fashion education and industries across the world. LCF aims to enhance skills for employability, design, product development and technology. We cover all areas of fashion, including footwear, textile design, innovation, entrepreneurship, management and brand leadership. We often work with an educational partner, a governmental body, trade organisation or brand. The work we do aims to continually develop new or existing fashion economies wherever there is a need.
How we work with students
We offer international students a range of study abroad programmes and courses, each with different learning structures to accommodate a range of study needs and helping them to progress on to BA or MA courses. At LCF we are committed to our students, wherever they come from.
LCF offers future students:
- Preparation courses to international students looking to progress on to a BA (International Preparation for Fashion/ International: Introduction to the Study of Fashion) or MA (Graduate Diploma Fashion Design Technology/ Graduate Diploma Fashion Management) at LCF.
- Exchange and mobility opportunities to international and home students. For further details about exchanges and mobility at LCF please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A range of study abroad programmes and courses.
How we work with international institutions and organisations
Our international partnerships lead to sustainable ventures that support cultural, economic and social development globally. Current projects and partner organisations include Lebanese American University (LAU) and Istanbul Moda Academy (IMA).
We offer partner institutions and organisations:
- Curriculum development with a relevance to the global fashion industry.
- Collaborative projects and research with industry and education institutions.
- Consultancy to enhance quality assurance and internationalisation of academic
- Development of institutional links for student and staff mobility.
If you would like to partner with us, please contact us using the details below:
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7514 7658
Professor Helen Storey announced as first Artist in Residence at Za’atari Refugee Camp
Last night, at an event held at Buckingham Palace hosted by LCF Patron, the Countess of Wessex, Professor Helen Storey was announced as Za’atari Refugee Camp’s first Artist in Residence for […]
Q+A: Candice Fragis talks to us about being part of IFS 2019
The International Fashion Showcase (IFS) nurtures and presents work from the finest up-and-coming fashion talent from around the world. The biennial fashion presentation is a partnership between the British Council, […]
International Fashion Showcase Residency at LCF
Last week we welcomed 16 international fashion designers to spend a week in residence for intensive business development. The IFS Residencies develop diverse fashion talent for the future in both in […]
LCF partners with the British Council, BFC and Somerset House for International Fashion Showcase 2019
Sixteen of the world’s best emerging fashion designers to exhibit in London at the International Fashion Showcase 2019. The IFS nurtures and presents work from the finest up-and-coming fashion talent from […]