The Animation and Games Design department houses a dedicated drawn animation studio with light boxes and also includes:
- Dedicated rostrum camera room with multiple stations for capturing hand-drawn animation using DragonFrame
- A multi-pane setup for shooting stylized layered drawn or cutout animation
- Bespoke Games computing labs with Game Design Software using Unity, Flash, Adobe Creative Cloud, Maya, 3dsMax, Cinema 4D, Arduino
- Bespoke Animation computing labs with TV Paint, Adobe Creative Cloud, Maya, 3dsMax, Cinema 4D
- Blackout stop-motion studio filming facility with animation bases with DragonFrame and DMX lighting
- A 16mm Steenbeck to create and edit film or scratch film on 16mm film stock
Please note: Resources may require inductions before allowing access and are prioritised for certain courses.